• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For Americans, if McCain & Palin get in.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Americans, if McCain & Palin get in.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

lol I thought I recognised that link... hopefully my visa will be here in a few weeks

no the Canadians do not want any more Americas. Since the recent influx from Buffalo, crime had shot up exponentially... quite literally... shot up...lol

TM

Comment

I’ve heard all about Palin but who’s this McCain fella?

I know the TV coverage is rather selective but from what I've seen they really do look like the dumbest nation on earth.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        I’ve heard all about Palin but who’s this McCain fella?

I know the TV coverage is rather selective but from what I've seen they really do look like the dumbest nation on earth.
        I think the problem is that the Republicans have got themselves in a position where they attack the liberal intellectual elite to such an extent they've come to completely mistrust any whiff of it in Republican politicians.

I said this the other day, but if your politics is to the right in America and you have any pretensions to having some brains you'd be despairing of where your party is going these days; in thrall to the Christian right and anti-intellectual to the core.

Plenty of very smart people in the US, just not so obvious to us overseas.
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

McCain, can we trust a man who can't even lift his hands up above his head?

He'd get shot if ever taken hostage.
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
            I think the problem is that the Republicans have got themselves in a position where they attack the liberal intellectual elite to such an extent they've come to completely mistrust any whiff of it in Republican politicians.

I said this the other day, but if your politics is to the right in America and you have any pretensions to having some brains you'd be despairing of where your party is going these days; in thrall to the Christian right and anti-intellectual to the core.

Plenty of very smart people in the US, just not so obvious to us overseas.
            if your politics is to the right in America and you have any pretensions to having some brains then you are a walking anomaly.

Comment

Working...
            X