• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gordon Brown launches campaign video

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon Brown launches campaign video

http://www.parkerchris.pwp.blueyonde...evitabrown.wmv

I was not impressed -- rather poor humour, clearly the guy did not put his heart and soul into his work, perhaps he is not taxed hard enough yet. I'd wait for v2 after Brown becomes PM.

Comment

An interesting critique there Alexei

Originally posted by AtW
      I was not impressed -- rather poor humour, clearly the guy did not put his heart and soul into his work, perhaps he is not taxed hard enough yet. I'd wait for v2 after Brown becomes PM.
      Perhaps you'd be kind enough to show us some samples of your work in this area.

Thought not.
      Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
        Perhaps you'd be kind enough to show us some samples of your work in this area.
        Well, I have not done lots of stuff, yet this does not mean that every piece of crap created in these areas should be looked up with awe.

Crap is crap, Dundee, regardless of the fact whether I can't do better, which in the matter of fact I could, if I really wanted.

Comment

I do note that recently, whenever anyone makes an adverse comment on anything, DG demands to know what they have done that is better. I suspect he has been on an Alpha course, probably the atheist version as he is not obviously a fan of religion. I know nothing whatever about the Alpha Course but feel in my bones that it is to blame for almost everything at the moment.

PS No hang on a minute, perhaps I am accusing DG of barminess quite unjustly, come to think of it it was aTw he said it to last time as well. In which case, fair enough.
          Last edited by xoggoth; 9 September 2005, 18:18.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

xoggoth, don't seek for a complex explanation when a very simple one will do -- Dundee is a useless ****wit who never done anything worthy in his worthless existance, which is why he adores any crap video put up on the Internet so long as it fits his political preferences. Since he is such a useless ...........er he assumes everyone else is just like him, hence his comments.

Get a life Dundee -- move to England

Comment

Aaaah. I see another CUK feud in the making, I do like those. Never be anything like the great SB/RR series though.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Feud, not at all

I like Alexei, I'm not one of those people who constantly harp on about him stealing videos, or crapping himself when he thought he might have got (yet) another speeding fine, or telling everyone how he was going to be a millionaire quicker than you can write a webpage for his sister's knitting patterns.
                You won't find me constantly referring to his bragging about posting vast numbers of inane, nonsensical diatribes, while he should have been working, thereby stealing time from his employer, nor would I ever ask what the **** an employee was doing on a contractor's site in the first place. In fact, if you cast your mind back, I encouraged Alexei to go full steam ahead with his project and to devote as much time as he could and I wished him well in his endeavours, and that wasn''t just so he would **** off and leave us all in peace at all.
                I think in view of all the above that to suggest I would feud with Alexei is nonsensical.
                After all, I do like at least some competition.
                Why not?

Comment

gee dundee, you are not being funny, should have engaged in a fight and help make this thread exceed 1000 posts

Comment

Hello old friend and how are you

I was only joshing you Volk, don't panic Captain Alexei, don't panic.
                    Well, must be off now, it's Ok for you, some of us have got lives to lead.
                    Have a nice weekend. I presume you'll spend most of it (fruitlessly) trying to come up with a crushing comeback.
                    If you're really up against it, ask Xog for help, I understand he's quite kind to lower life forms.

byeee.
                    Why not?

Comment

Working...
                    X