• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tesco Delivery Service

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tesco Delivery Service

It's been great for the last few weeks but they've just delivered 16 yoghurts with 2 days left on the 'best before' date.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    It's been great for the last few weeks but they've just delivered 16 yoghurts with 2 days left on the 'best before' date.
    What flavour?
    Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      Just email and tell them you want your money back. They're most helpful most of the time.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
        What flavour?
        Assorted, they’re the tiny little ones for babies and no-one else in the house eats them.

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        Just email and tell them you want your money back. They're most helpful most of the time.
        I have.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

http://www.fortnumandmason.com/Shopp...formation.aspx

HTH

Comment

It's a pitty you can't use the internet to get somone to go 'round there and give them a bollocking.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Haven't you watched the telly, friendly bacteria; it's good for you!
              B00med!

Comment

Split them into citrus/non citrus, get a load of fruit and some fresh (not from concentrate) fruit juice, bang them in the blender et voilà... Innocent eat your heart out.
                Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  It's a pitty you can't use the internet to get somone to go 'round there and give them a bollocking.
                  Now there's a plan B: "rent-a-bollocking.com"
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Advocate View Post
                    Haven't you watched the telly, friendly bacteria; it's good for you!
                    Next time a professional woman from London shakes your hand, keep thinking that!
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X