• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jacqui Smith - biggest threat to liberty in the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacqui Smith - biggest threat to liberty in the UK

This woman is seriously dangerous. She needs to be locked up. Seriously.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle4948602.ece
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post

fugly
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I was under the impresion they had been doing that for years, even during the last government
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        I was under the impresion they had been doing that for years, even during the last government
        NAFAIK!
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post

For once I'm in complete agreement with you. It's just so wrong I can't believe they'd even seriously contemplate this.

Makes me angry just thinking that it could happen ...
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

That'll be a nice big programme - BOOMED!!
            Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

They've been going on about this for ages. You've nothing to worry about. Unless you have something to hide. Do you?
              Remember citizens:
              Be Pure
              Be Vigilant
              Behave.
              Bored.

Comment

What make me angry is that I am not a good a salesman as whoever sells these things to nuLieBore. This reminds me of the monorail episode in the Simpsons.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I am glad I am leaving the UK, this terrorism fear has seriously gotten out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                    I am glad I am leaving the UK, this terrorism fear has seriously gotten out of hand.
                    +1
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                    X