• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How the World will end - and the galaxy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the World will end - and the galaxy

I have seen the end. It came to me in a dream last night.

A critically placed star close to the center of the galaxy will die and evolve into a higly dense, high frequency resonating object. The resonations of this dead star will be so great that it will affect nearby stars, which in turn will also start to resonate at an ever-increasing frequency matching the frequency of the original object.

This effect will propogate further out until all the stars in the galaxy are resonating in the same high frequency. Of course, this cannot continue unabated, and so the entire galaxy will be destroyed in a cataclysmic series of explosions. In it's place, a new galaxy will be born soon after.

I believe the process has already begun.

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post

A critically placed star close to the center of the galaxy will die and evolve into a higly dense, high frequency resonating object. The resonations of this dead star will be so great that it will affect nearby stars, which in turn will also start to resonate at an ever-increasing frequency matching the frequency of the original object.

This effect will propogate further out until all the stars in the galaxy are resonating in the same high frequency. Of course, this cannot continue unabated, and so the entire galaxy will be destroyed in a cataclysmic series of explosions. In it's place, a new galaxy will be born soon after.

You are NickyG and I claim my 5 apocalypses.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Any timescales on this?
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

either dont eat cheese before you goto bed or seriously think about quitting drugs
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

How will it affect house prices?
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            How will it affect house prices?
            No they will still be worth fook all
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

My Friend - that is exactly why my neutron body is going to Solaris ( Солярис) situated in the Messier 104 Galaxy - commonly refered to as the Sombrero Galaxy.

I had a dream the night before where I met an amazingly beautiful girl , whom I have met before in various dreams - never on Earth - she is so beautiful I am absolutely in awe in her very presence - for the first time she reached out and hugged me - I was in such a state of rapture that I awoke from the dream with an intense glowing feeling covering my entire body.

Take me home Dear Lord ...
              Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 16 October 2008, 12:13.

Comment

just let me have your references before it ends
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  just let me have your references before it ends
                  You could at least pretend to have a job for him first!

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                    You could at least pretend to have a job for him first!
                    A job as what ? Intergalactic project manager?

Comment

Working...
                    X