• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Zeitghost the toad rescuer...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zeitghost the toad rescuer...

Let the cat in.

And a toad.

Who thought living under the fridge might be a good idea.

However, I managed to persuade it that outside might be an even better idea for toads, and it duly complied.

Didn't eat it coz toads taste bitter.

Unless they're cane toads, in which case you can't tell which planet you're from for a while...

Cheers Mate. thanks for that.

By the way, your kitchen's a feckin' mess.

Comment

Don't listen, animals. Got back home tonight and thought I would cut the grass. Went to get mower and that darn garden spider had built its web across the greenhouse door AGAIN, another face full of legs.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Who was on here who was blowing toads with a thingy used to drink from coke cans? Was it Spod who was doing it in his youth? Pervert.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          Who was on here who was blowing toads with a thingy used to drink from coke cans? Was it Spod who was doing it in his youth? Pervert.
          Not me matey!

I was the one who squashed slugs...

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
            I was the one who squashed slugs...
            As a kid, I developed an entire religion around squashing slugs. I had a stone object (no idea what it was) which I used as the instrument of ritual sacrifice. Obviously I had no friends as a kid. Not much changes
            Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
            X