• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rolos

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rolos

I really fancy some....

(I really have very little else to contribute today)
    The pope is a tard.

have willpower, they make you fat!!
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

If I had any you could have my last one Sal

Comment

You'd get you finger bit off
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
          If I had any you could have my last one Sal
          tight git, so you'd sit there and eat every single other one of them and force poor SA to wait until you have one left just so you look a bit of a hero.. pah
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

the packs have gone down in size - they used to have 10 rolo's in now they only have 9.

They must have got rid of the last one

Comment

i'd rather have a curly wurly. think they are smaller now too. or maybe i'm just bigger. has anyone got an old one i can verify against?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                i'd rather have a curly wurly. think they are smaller now too. or maybe i'm just bigger. has anyone got an old one i can verify against?
                no but I do have a caramac

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                  That reminds me - I've got one in my laptop bag, left over from Google Developer Day

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    You'd get you finger bit off
                    For offerring me his last rolo, that's not all he'd get bit off (in a nice way)
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X