• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What things have you dreamed of owning?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What things have you dreamed of owning?

In a world where money was not an object, what's the thing you've dreamed of owning? A huge house? A supercar? A diamond the size of an egg?

Personally, I'd love to have a tennis court but that relies on having other people around, so I think on balance the thing I might like most is a proper pool table.

What single object do you dream of owning? Or perhaps you already managed to achieve this dream... was it as good as expected?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

What single object do you dream of owning?
    One of these

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      In a world where money was not an object, what's the thing you've dreamed of owning? A huge house? A supercar? A diamond the size of an egg?

Personally, I'd love to have a tennis court but that relies on having other people around, so I think on balance the thing I might like most is a proper pool table.

What single object do you dream of owning? Or perhaps you already managed to achieve this dream... was it as good as expected?
      Your a$$ baby.

Comment

on balance the thing I might like most is a proper pool table.
        Try here http://www.sovereignleisure.co.uk/
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

on balance the thing I might like most is a proper pool table.
          OK. Well it's good to have achievable aims...So for me:

Yacht
          Island
          Harem
          Bored.

Comment

A few years ago when I was doing a LOT of travel, I went through a phase of wanting my own jet. Don’t care for it now.

These days I fancy a quiet life and a nice meal.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

The Playboy Mansion (inc residents, bar HH)
              Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

I'd quite like Sardinia.

Comment

The thing I most dream about having is a simple life - though I'd probably be bored out of my skull if I ever got there.

Comment

an wooded island - something fairly reasonable 1 mile x 1 mile - then I'd declare independance and proclaim my self king

Comment

Working...
                    X