• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

There's an IT recession coming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's an IT recession coming

Well lads,

the Benes invoicing radar says there's an IT recession coming.

Batten down the hatches, implement 'whatever it takes' mode and use it when applying for contracts.

Looking at the headcount on this forum today, I wonder how many of us will still be here this time next year ?

Good luck everybody, we're gonna need it.

Milan.

How do you claim the dole in that dead end Eastern European hole you call home?

Comment

less of it monkey.

It cracks me up, there's a recession coming and dip sticks on here in cloud cookoo land are opening materialistic threads about stuff they dream of owning

this time next year Rodders, this bunch of dreamers might be happy just to be able to survive and keep their homes

kids today eh.

Milan.

Comment

Next year I will send you a postcard from Eastern Europe, just that the postman will find it hard to locate your cardboard box in Swindon...

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        How do you claim the dole in that dead end Eastern European hole you call home?
        The rest is silence...

Comment

Swindon is booming. Soon all the houses will have toilets and the 2nd pub opens in 2015.

Comment

The rest is silence...

Comment

How come we haven't had a renewal worries post for ages ?

I hope you've saved up Milan !? I know of a few .Netters who are now struggling and not getting a sniff of a contract.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                Well lads,

Batten down the hatches, implement 'whatever it takes' mode and use it when applying for contracts.

Looking at the headcount on this forum today, I wonder how many of us will still be here this time next year ?

Milan.
                don't worry - you will get another extension.
                "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                  Well lads,

Milan.
                  You're wasting your breath.

They're fiddling. Rome is burning.

Comment

lads fear not

Benes invoicing ltd is signed up until middle of next year

just the rest of them I am worried for

us .Netters will ride out the storm

the rest may not

the big companies running .Net will always need blaggers like us to tell them we are keeping the ship afloat

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X