• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fave band

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fave band

I'm a new boy - so be gentle

First impressions count - so one answer and one only - all time favorite band?

Will say more about you than 100 posts

I'm not sure I could name just one. I have favourite bands for working, driving, partying, relaxing etc.

At the moment I'm enjoying the voice of Violeta Parra but earlier I was enjoying Ian Dury and Gorillaz.

Sorry, but there is no one band for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nexxy View Post

Do your own research. All our favourite bands have been posted in various threads over the years. When you've found out what they are, come back with any specific questions.

BTW, welcome

Comment

The Beatles, of course. Any other answer is wrong and punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

Comment

No one tells me what to do!

Queen
          Madness

See what I did there.. named 2 - WC2 in I'm a rebel mode
          Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Why should we tell you? You dont even have 10 posts - let alone 100.

I will say when you have 1000 posts.

Comment

You're a day late!!

This can only be accepted as part of a "Thursdays Favourite Fives".

Get with the program newbie!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

The New Seekers.

Flubby in retro mode...
                Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Well, consistently from the day I first heard them, it would be Led Zeppelin. But if you say that people think you're just into Dad Rock or something. I'll still say it though. Whatever.

Comment

That's the kind of question a 14 year old girl asks.

Too many bands to mention, depending on my mood and seems to evolve as I get older, what I used to think was rubbish I now love what I used to think was the bollocks doesn't do it for me any more.
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                    X