• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The perfect property market

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The perfect property market

What a fantastic market, your own house maintains its value but all your neighbours houses will plummet in value.

Only your neighbour's house will drop

boomed
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    What a fantastic market, your own house maintains its value but all your neighbours houses will plummet in value.

Only your neighbour's house will drop

boomed
    I believe it's known as CyberMan syndrome.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

It's true. CyberCretin's house is worth more than his neighbours.

After all, they live next door to a lunatic.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        I believe it's known as CyberMan syndrome.
        There's a related phenomenon called Sasguru syndrome, where the victim takes endless glee in the collapse of society because they believe that they themselves are immune from the effects of it.
        Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

What is the syndrome where you think you budgeted reasonable well and made considered/cautious choices, yet the ineptitude of others is going to bring everyone's fortunes (including your own) crashing down?
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            What is the syndrome where you think you budgeted reasonable well and made considered/cautious choices, yet the ineptitude of others is going to bring everyone's fortunes (including your own) crashing down?
            New Labour Syndrome.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
              There's a related phenomenon called Sasguru syndrome, where the victim takes endless glee in the collapse of society because they believe that they themselves are immune from the effects of it.
              No I don't take glee in the collapse of society.
              Society has binged and, like it or not, must pay the price of a hangover.
              In life nothing's free.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
              X