• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just heard a rumour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just heard a rumour

....that the Rock will be returned to the private sector next year. Perhaps GB & AD have at last realised that HMG made a big mistake.

For god's sake SHUT UP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      For god's sake SHUT UP!!!

WHS
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
        WHS
        +1
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Comment

I heard the same rumour, in the pub. Guaranteed 100% fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
              ....that the Rock will be returned to the private sector next year. Perhaps GB & AD have at last realised that HMG made a big mistake.
              What do the Spanish and the monkeys have to say about this?
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

It's possible that if it happens that HMG will follow the Thatcherite example taken with TSB of selling it off. HMG has a sizable track record of selling shares to the public who already own the companies in the first place.

Conservative policies which Im sure the CyberTory will support as unconditionally as their other policies.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  What do the Spanish and the monkeys have to say about this?
                  That particular rock is not as solid as is made out.

It's full of holes: http://www.aboutourrock.com/caves.htm I like the list of caves at the end of that page. The cave names are great. I'm particularly interested in "TINA'S FISSURE".

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                    It's possible that if it happens that HMG will follow the Thatcherite example taken with TSB of selling it off. HMG has a sizable track record of selling shares to the public who already own the companies in the first place.

Conservative policies which Im sure the CyberTory will support as unconditionally as their other policies.

I'm just looking forward to fair compensation. After all, we have fair tax.

It is only fair after all.

Comment

Working...
                    X