• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which aircraft

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which aircraft

Business has been rather good for DA enterprises of late, but my time on CUK is being curtailed as I am doing a lot of European travel to Germany, Romania, Italy etc etc blah boast blah boast. I need a plane that has the added advantage of enabling me to travel on holiday without having to queue with the plebs.

The new wave of VLCs (if you have to ask you cant afford it) seem to be the answer. Anyone got any suggestions as to what an honest agent should be seen in the skies of Europe in?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

http://www.planebuzz.com/american-re...ne-ride-on.jpg

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        Business has been rather good for DA enterprises of late, but my time on CUK is being curtailed as I am doing a lot of European travel to Germany, Romania, Italy etc etc blah boast blah boast. I need a plane that has the added advantage of enabling me to travel on holiday without having to queue with the plebs.

The new wave of VLCs (if you have to ask you cant afford it) seem to be the answer. Anyone got any suggestions as to what an honest agent should be seen in the skies of Europe in?
        Ah - a third member of CUK succumbs to the Walter Mitty syndrome currently exhibited by DimPrawn and atW
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond_DA42
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            A frikkin diesel plane!!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
              A frikkin diesel plane!!

More fuel economic... we are in a credit crunch afterall!
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

I'd like to see you in one of these : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=P-oQ--...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  More fuel economic... we are in a credit crunch afterall!

I'd like to get to Faro before 2010

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Ah - a third member of CUK succumbs to the Walter Mitty syndrome currently exhibited by DimPrawn and atW
                    It is Friday and I am bored

Comment

Working...
                    X