• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Woman has 200 organisms a day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Had to use a different word, in case the sweary filter plugged some stupid flower in its place.)

Article here in today's News of the Screws. This glyph is probably an accurate rendering of her complexion:

I wonder if coming that often would be a blessing or a curse. One thing's for sure, if it was a guy their balls would be the size of lentils and about as dry. Xen wouldn't be too happy if it was him.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

"Sarah, from London, developed PSAS after being prescribed anti-depressants at 19. "

Can I get some for my gf?

Comment

Hey News Of The World! hadn't thought of that. I am finding even The Sun is getting depressing now with far too much reality.

I used to read News Of The World years ago but the front page always seemed to be about ponies landing on the bonnets of cars. One can only read tragic tales of ponies involved in road accidents so often.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I have that effect on women

<and sheep>
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          I have that effect on women
          That women moan when they orgasm doesn't imply when they moan at you 200 times a day...

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            That women moan when they orgasm doesn't imply when they moan at you 200 times a day...
            Like when they climb onto their menstrual cycle and try to run you over?
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              "Sarah, from London, developed PSAS after being prescribed anti-depressants at 19. "

Can I get some for my gf?
              I wonder which part of LOndon?

Comment

Working...
              X