• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free Lunch - Just email the agent!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Lunch - Just email the agent!

Just got this from an agent...claim your free lunch, quick - all you have to do is make up a job title & talk tulipe for a bit to claim FREE LUNCH!

Originally posted by Matthew Fernandez at Acuro
    As part of our 5th birthday celebrations and relationship based personal
    approach we are inviting you and your manager out for a free lunch…

If you or your company are hiring now simply reply to this email,
    including the name of the position and the first ten responders will be taken out for lunch free at your local to discuss it.

email us now at [email protected] or call on 01730 231777 to see what we can do for you!
    Well...go on...what the hell are you waiting for?!

The price of this free lunch is too high.

Lunch with your manager AND an agent!?!
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by TheVoice View Post
      Just got this from an agent...claim your free lunch, quick - all you have to do is make up a job title & talk tulipe for a bit to claim FREE LUNCH!

Well...go on...what the hell are you waiting for?!
      Will we get a choice between McDonalds or Burger KIng?

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
        The price of this free lunch is too high.

Lunch with your manager AND an agent!?!
        Take a contractor pal & say you're his manager - Boomed!

Comment

Originally posted by TheVoice View Post
          Take a contractor pal & say you're his manager - Boomed!
          do yuo think they would come to frankfurt ?
          "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

I suspect that this may be a ploy.

Comment

what's the bet that i am the 11th person to apply and am therefore only subject to constant bombardment of ideal candidates without the free lunch
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I could register as an employer and then promise interviews to loads of contractors, to tie them up and reduce competition for me getting juicy contracts myself
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

taken out for lunch free at your local to discuss it.
                  Mmmmmmm, now where did I put those details for a virtual office in Mayfair?
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                  X