• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who cares who wins the next election?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares who wins the next election?

One set of numpties will get replaced by another.
    There will be some tinkering around the edges, the next bunch will grow as venal and corrupt as the current lot after a short while.
    Neither party has the vision or balls to tackle the real and deep-rooted problems facing the country.
    Doomed.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    There will be some tinkering around the edges, the next bunch will grow as venal and corrupt as the current lot after a short while.
    Neither party has the vision or balls to tackle the real and deep-rooted problems facing the country.
    Doomed.
    IF we get one, but yes.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Doomed.
      Are you advocating a one-party state?

The fact that each set of numpties gets replaced every 10 years or so prevents Mugabe-esque corruption and keeps it to Mandelson-esque proportions.

So you should care, you should hope somebody (anybody) else gets in.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Doomed.
        Who cares what you think about who will win the next election?

Comment

The only change we're likely to see is if the BNP make further inroads. Oh Dear (TM).

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
            The only change we're likely to see is if the BNP make further inroads. Oh Dear (TM).
            Not them soft lefties.

Comment

I think we should all hope for Labour to win the next election, because they will offer us the best benefits while we are on the dole. I would not want the Tories reducing our benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                I think we should all hope for Labour to win the next election, because they will offer us the best benefits while we are on the dole. I would not want the Tories reducing our benefits.
                I would if I were you. You'll need all the help you can get when your house gets re-possessed.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

I would if I were you. You'll need all the help you can get when your house gets re-possessed.

Exactly!! ... and that's why we all need to vote Labour.

Comment

the next bunch will grow as venal and corrupt as the current lot after a short while.
                    Cameron is already 'sleazed up' with dodgy funding from central American tax havens. I think Broon is saving it for election time.

Comment

Working...
                    X