• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Secret Diary of atW, aged 16 and a half

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Secret Diary of atW, aged 16 and a half

11 am: Woke up feeling very excited. I stayed up till 3 am yesterday morning, coding. My search algorithm is now 0.0034467% faster. I think this will be big news for my potential customers

12 am: Noticed 10 spelling mistakes on my web site. Not important. That0.0034467% speed improvement will make all the difference.

1 pm: Time for pot noodle and a wink.

2 pm: Fed Linda Lusardi and Sam Fox, my pet squirrels. Cor, what stunners they are!

3 pm: Watched the news about the City. When I am boss I will ban everything these evil types do.

4 pm: Another pot noodle and 3 winks

6 pm: Went to my local and explained my economic theories. The old guys there seemed fascinated - they kept rolling their eyes to the ceiling. Must be British custom to indicate interest.

8pm: Back to coding. If I tweak this array I should get another 0.000067 % improvement. Cream my pants time - woo hoo!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

This fixation with Atw is quite unnatural. Are you in love with him?
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post

atW makes me laugh ...
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        atW makes me laugh ...
        And?

Comment

When does he find time to post on cuk?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            When does he find time to post on cuk?
            Day 2:

8am to 8 pm: Posted my economic theories on CUK. Those useless types not understanding I am authentic genius. Fools. One day I will write book about them. After I have saved economy and SKA goes global.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
              HAB will not be impressed
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                HAB will not be impressed
                I'm only using Atw for - you can have a go anytime you like.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                  I'm only using Atw for - you can have a go anytime you like.
                  What's left of him, that is.

The phrase 'like a hippos yawn' springs to mind.
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    atW makes me laugh ...
                    come
                    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                    X