• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone seen Sockpuppet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone seen Sockpuppet?

Was he a tad angry about something? Invoices not paid?

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Was he a tad angry about something? Invoices not paid?

Comment

Erm... not me gov.

Just don't mess with us drivers - I've tried to tell you we're all a bit unhinged

Though I can tell you that...

"Due to such rigorous checks, approximately 60% of people interviewed fail to meet the expected standards."
      Is complete bull. I have never known an agency to turn down a driver. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        Erm... not me gov.
        Got an alibi?

I reckon we can get a confession out of this supect! Zeity - pass the anal probe please.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Got an alibi?

I reckon we can get a confession out of this supect! Zeity - pass the anal probe please.....
          If we don't see him for another 42 days, we'll know what happened.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Can we stop the talk about anal probes. After my experiance a few weeks ago I might get traumatised.

Comment

Erm... not me gov.

Just don't mess with us drivers - I've tried to tell you we're all a bit unhinged
              You a driver then SP? What do you drive / who for (mainly)? Only ask I used to do a bit of the old driving on the agency and you seem fairly local!

I too am slightly unhinged.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                You a driver then SP? What do you drive / who for (mainly)? Only ask I used to do a bit of the old driving on the agency and you seem fairly local!

I too am slightly unhinged.
                Oh dear, don't start him off...

I can confirm, however, that he is a trucker - he insisted on showing off his drivers licence at the CUK Xmas do last year. Although, I think that was just to show off how young he is, little whippernapper.....
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Can we stop the talk about anal probes. After my experiance a few weeks ago I might get traumatised.
                  Meet Xen for a beer did you?
                  Still Invoicing

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    Oh dear, don't start him off...

I can confirm, however, that he is a trucker - he insisted on showing off his drivers licence at the CUK Xmas do last year. Although, I think that was just to show off how young he is, little whippernapper.....
                    Ah, a trucker you say: now is that C, or C+E. Anyway, perhaps if I make it this year I can shame him. I have a drivers licence with those pictures on the back too, and a pilots licence, and a licence to kill. (OK, so I made the last bit up!).

And I am < 30 too!

C.

Comment

Working...
                    X