• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dancing Kuffar Factor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dancing Kuffar Factor

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...ti-Muslim.html

Cleric Omar Bakri sparks terror alert after claiming X Factor is 'anti Muslim'

The preacher, who left Britain for Lebanon after the July 2005 bombings, said watching the ITV show was a "form of hatred".
    Anti terror police are helping producers boost security at Fountain Studios in Wembley, North London, where the X Factor is filmed, according to reports.
    On a recording posted on a Muslim website, the cleric is heard saying: "Some Muslims in Birmingham are wearing the armbands in support of British troops in Afghanistan. This is a form of muadaat (hatred) of the kuffar (non-believers) against the Muslims . . . and it has dangerous implications."
    He added: "Some people may find excuses for those people – ignorance and so on.
    "If after three days, if they continue, you are barred from these people and their deeds. Even watching the show – those people are committing a form, a type, of muadaat (hatred). And that action is a form of kufr (non-belief)."
    Following the online posting, extra security precautions have been taken, including plans for X-ray scans and a police presence on Saturday, when the finalists will perform the single, according to the Sun.
    "We called in officers from Scotland Yard because of genuine safety fears. We are in the process of discussing extra security measures for Saturday night's live show," a source told the paper.
    A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "We are aware of the recording and it will be assessed to see if any offences have been committed."
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

I applaud and have enormous respect for the bravery of those Muslims that are wearing armbands in support of British troops. This will do wonders for race relations if enough of them do it, and should be copied by other Muslims throughout the country.
    Those that don't support our troops should be asked to emigrate to the Muslim country that they have allegiance to, and we should pay them to leave our far too tolerant country.

Comment

Of course hatred of kuffars is perfectly acceptable. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7679212.stm

But, according to Islam, "people of the Book", are not kuffars. So the people who did the killing - the Taleban - are not Muslims. And therefore supporting British troops in Afghanistan is not anti-muslim.

Simple logic really.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
        I applaud and have enormous respect for the bravery of those Muslims that are wearing armbands in support of British troops. This will do wonders for race relations if enough of them do it, and should be copied by other Muslims throughout the country.
        Hear hear!

Comment

What we realy need in the UK is a number of Imams to point out why Bakri is wrong. Though we may also wish to agree with him when he says that "If after three days, if they continue, you are barred from these people and their deeds." This should mean that every Muslim who agrees with his statement should regard the UK as a no go area and leave, in accordance with the Koran.
          This should leave us with enlightened Muslims and all the radicals should have left.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Is playboy TV still ok to watch then?
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Those that don't support our troops should be asked to emigrate to the Muslim country that they have allegiance to, and we should pay them to leave our far too tolerant country.
              Shot and then minced to make pig food.

Comment

I don't normally like the X factor - I'm going to stop moaning about it now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                  What we realy need in the UK is a number of Imams to point out why Bakri is wrong. ...
                  After these pronouncements, have you noticed how the Muslim community fall over themselves to condemn such outrageous and hate-filled ideology No? Thought not.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                  X