• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bird or Bloke ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bird or Bloke ?

The fate of the Christian Church hangs on a simple Bird or Bloke question.
    Just ask Chico.

Who better to answer this question than the assorted sexual deviants on this board.

So I ask you, has Lenny painted a Bird or a Bloke here, is it Mary Mags, or Jonny Depp?

Looks like a woman to me, particularly considering the demure posture.
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Looks like a woman with a dirty old man to the left about to fondle her boobs.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Lenny had a habit of making jokes and puzzles. He's probably laughing from his cloud and harp: "woo hoo hooked another one"
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Where is Chico when you need him - the whole of the Christian faith hangs in the balance here - wass Mary mags the wife of Jesus ? Did she have his child ? Does the bloodline continue to this day ? Is Shane sh*gging Gabby from nextdoor ? and will Madge and Harold reunite for another christmas hit ?

Comment

Sorry, wrong thread, I thought it was about Sandy.

Comment

I must say I am amazed that nobody has posted "alternative" images yet!
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                I must say I am amazed that nobody has posted "alternative" images yet!
                Yes, essentially this is a titz and arze forum with Chico fulfilling both categories.

Comment

Here you go, here's a nice one by Titian of Mary Magdalene getting them out for the boys.

Comment

Irrefutable proof - where are the knockers now ?

Comment

Working...
                    X