• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ooh, good or bad news?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh, good or bad news?

FROM Pravda, sorry, BBC NEWS

"The entire print run of this month's edition of the British National Party's newspaper has been seized by police.
    About 60,000 copies of the September issue of The Voice of Freedom were impounded after they arrived at Dover on Sunday, in a lorry from Slovakia. "

So much for freedom of speech

OR

About time this hate-filled rag was destroyed (I've never actually seen one so don't know if it is hate-filled, but I imagine it is and that's what counts nowadays, I believe)

Discuss, abuse chico, whatever
    Why not?

So the BNP have their newspaper printed in Slovakia? That’s pretty funny.

I wonder if the fascists know that their paper has been handled by dirty foreigners.

Comment

Originally posted by planetit
      So the BNP have their newspaper printed in Slovakia? That’s pretty funny.
      Outsourced newspaper printing - whatever next - outsourced government parties or is that what this Euro thing is about!
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
      X