• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Duller thread:New tale of Bowels

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duller thread:New tale of Bowels

I had the screaming wildies last week

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Thank you for that.

Comment

I had the runny tulips when I backpacked in India when I was a student; lost 3 stone in 6 weeks.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

I wish i could have been there. Diarrhea is my favourite. The no.1.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky G View Post
          sasguru

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky G View Post

although after 3 or 4 trips to the bowl it does start to resemble a number 1
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post

although after 3 or 4 trips to the bowl it does start to resemble a number 1
              the illness I had on Sunday night started and finished as you described... I now have the ability to fart again, although some are still a little wet!
              I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

MODS ! Dear God no, how low can this board go ?
                Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                X