• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Top 10 most economical cars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 10 most economical cars

I mean really , credit crunch or not, who wants to be seen driving one of those!!

http://cars.uk.msn.com/greenmotoring...mentid=1379476

yawn lalalala

Image is everything. Planet is nothing.
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
      I mean really , credit crunch or not, who wants to be seen driving one of those!!

yawn lalalala
      Are you really as stupid as you sound?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

yawn lalalala
        Compared with a few years ago, those are not a bad bunch. The Mazda, Seat & Mini are all OK looks-wise if you can cope without your saloon or 4x4.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Are you really as stupid as you sound?
          SAS you are me and I am you, if I am so stupid then so are you!

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with the Mini. It has a 110bhp engine and that is just a little below the 115 bhp I have in my much bigger Mondeo, so I'd imagine that would be fine to drive.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              I don't see anything wrong with the Mini. It has a 110bhp engine and that is just a little below the 115 bhp I have in my much bigger Mondeo, so I'd imagine that would be fine to drive.
              Me either - I think they look cute.
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

yawn lalalala
                Either:

A. You believe the World is ending tomorrow and you must have the lowest CO2 in the world.

B. You are a junior filing clerk at Hoggins and Worthers head office and you earn £10K a year.

Otherwise.

Comment

How come the honda Jazz isn't on the list IIRC mpg is 60-70. It's keeps topping the jdpower reliability polls, so cheap as chips to run. Drives really well too.
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    How come the honda Jazz isn't on the list IIRC mpg is 60-70. It's keeps topping the jdpower reliability polls, so cheap as chips to run. Drives really well too.
                    Because Hondas are for the dullest pensioners cars in the world?

Comment

Working...
                    X