• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Star Trek News -Sulu "sick" and "psychotic" (and gay)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek News -Sulu "sick" and "psychotic" (and gay)

Real news, none of this credit crunch nonsense:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...rge-Takei.html

"
    William Shatner launches attack on former Star Trek co-star George Takei
    Star Trek legend William Shatner has launched an astonishing attack on former co-star George Takei, calling him "sick" and "psychotic".

In an internet video clip the former Captain Kirk said nobody cared when Takei, who played Mr Sulu in the sci-fi series, finally came out as gay in 2005.

Shatner launched the attack after Takei announced that Shatner would not be invited to his gay wedding last month.

Takei has admitted harbouring ill-feelings towards his former co-star, who, he claims has a huge ego and hogged the limelight while on Star Trek.

Shatner says in the video: "The whole thing makes me feel badly, poor man. There is such a sickness there.

"It's so patently obvious that there is a psychosis there. I don't know what his original thing about me was. I have no idea.

<continued, it doesn't get any saner !>
    "

Bored.

this is sooooo 2007

Like, who cares? Be gay. Don't be gay. That's up to you

Comment

I'd only be worried if you were a reptile

Comment

Originally posted by James Tiberius Kirk View Post
        I'd only be worried if you were a reptile
        what only if you've had species reassignment?
        Last edited by DS23; 22 October 2008, 10:14.

Comment

Fascinating, if illogical

Comment

I'm with WS on this one. It would appear that that Tacky has held a grudge for years because WS got all the glory. He seems to have lived his life based on perceptions of inequality and loathing that are not real.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Sulu says it's time to kiss and make up. Or to have a cuddle at the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                I'm with WS on this one. It would appear that that Tacky has held a grudge for years because WS got all the glory. He seems to have lived his life based on perceptions of inequality and loathing that are not real.
                I hardly think inviting cast members to a tribble felching session would endear him to anybody

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I preferred Walter Koenig's (Chekhov) attitude:
                  "I'd like to say that I got the job because of my acting ability (laughs). But just before the series was made, the Monkees hit the charts. So I guess they wanted somebody who looked like Davy Jones".

Head not up arse, good man.

Comment

George Takei obviously wants to punish Shatner. I am sure Shatner's two recently awarded Emmys and his recently awarded Golden Globe will help keep the tears at bay!

Comment

Working...
                    X