• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crikey... £1 approaching $1.60

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crikey... £1 approaching $1.60

http://www.xe.com/ - $1.64 as I type this.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    http://www.xe.com/ - $1.64 as I type this.
    FFS - I will be going in a few weeks.... just my bloody luck
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      FFS - I will be going in a few weeks.... just my bloody luck
      Tell me about it. When we booked for Vegas it was $2.10. It was $1.70 when we went...
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

If interest rates drop it again it's only going to get worse
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I'm going on Saturday - that's why its dropping. Happy bleedin 40th!!!
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Went to oz recently and used one of those travel/temporary/visa card thingies. We put 4k on it and its held as sterling.

over the course of the holiday the ozzie dollar plummeted and we made 350 quid, which paid for a didgeridoo, two bottles of southern comfort, a nice meal in 'the luck shag' in Perth etc

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I'm off in February for two weeks. I reckon it'll be $1.50 by then
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

It's dropping faster than that! If they drop the interest rate it will take another hit.

It might be an idea trying to get a job out there again as I'm now significantly cheaper.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  If interest rates drop it again it's only going to get worse
                  When

Comment

Good for exports, but then again seeing as everyone else is bust there won't be any customers.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X