• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another desparte agent...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another desparte agent...

Recently received this email from an agency I have previsouly worked with - they must be desparate...

As [insert agency name here]'s Contractor Management Consultant, I would like to extend our commitment to yourself as you are now back in the market.

Firstly Thank You for the services that you have provided to our end clients thus far.

Secondly, as you will have been informed we will be looking to continue working with you in the future.

My role is to ensure that you are receiving the level of service that you are due and to provide the consultants in your technical area with the knowledge they require in order to provide a bespoke service to yourself.

Can you please advise on your current situation with regards to contract work.

What interviews and applications are you waiting for feedback from?

Is there any specifics that you would like a consultant to look for on your behalf - be it a specific company, specific technologies etc.

Please advise and I shall personally update the consultants and your records to ensure that you are being provided the appropriate level of service.

After seeing an ad for what is obviously an ex-client of mine, but at a ludicrously high rate, I emailed the pimp saying I'd be interested but couldn't provide my CV uintil the w/e (as it is on my PC at home), he promptly replied with:

Thanks for the email. I think that ClientCo would definitely be interested in speaking with you about the opportunity. I have just had a look on our recruitment system and I have seen an old copy of your CV.

In order to progress with this, we really need to get an updated CV from you. Is there no way this could be forwarded on to you?

We run the recruitment for ClientCo, so I will give our onsite consultants a call tomorrow morning and get them to talk with the relevant line manager about you.

Just as a matter of interest, who was your Line Manager whilst at ClientCo?
    Gotta love that final line, obviously an insignificant afterthought
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
    X