• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Custard Pie for Clarkson

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custard Pie for Clarkson

Poor old Jeremy...

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...436604,00.html

Broadcaster Jeremy Clarkson has been hit in the face with a custard pie at a degree ceremony.

The outspoken Top Gear presenter was at Oxford Brookes University to collect an honorary degree in recognition of his "passion for engineering".

Protesters, including members of Oxford's Green Party, assembled outside the presentation dressed in Clarkson's trademark tight jeans and wigs.

The protestor dashed out in front of the television cameras and, as Mr Clarkson posed in his cap and gown, removed what appeared to be a custard pie from a wrapped-up newspaper and hit him full in the face.

The startled presenter maintained his cool, quipped "good shot" and posed for a few more pictures before beating his retreat.

He defended his record on environmental issues, saying: "I do have a disregard for the environment. I think the world can look after itself and we should enjoy it as best we can."
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Fair play to the chap, seemed to handle it very well.

Now, I'd have done a two jags, got a crafty jab in before my minders dive in and haul me out to save me from too much of a drubbing!
    Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
    You know you'll need us!

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
      The outspoken Top Gear presenter was at Oxford Brookes University to collect an honorary degree in recognition of his "passion for engineering".
      You know your career has hit the bottom when you have to accept degrees from Oxford Brookes!
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
      X