• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

download?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

download?

what are you going to download today?

All of the internet.

Comment

that's binge downloading that is.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        that's binge downloading that is.
        I just finished downloading all 5 seasons of The Wire, after just finishing off season 1.

Fck me that's the best programme I've seen since the Sopranos - proper TV, with proper character development and great writing/acting.

Recommend it to anyone - I'm seriously hooked on it!
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

i'm going to download some nils lofgren.

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
            I just finished downloading all 5 seasons of The Wire, after just finishing off season 1.

Fck me that's the best programme I've seen since the Sopranos - proper TV, with proper character development and great writing/acting.

Link?

Comment

Just finished CSI S09 E03
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by cupidstunt View Post
                Link?
                http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0306414/

Think the IMDB rating says all you need to know about this programme - 9.7/10!!!

Or if you want a torrent

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/5...re?tab=summary

Has them all.
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post

Oh yes, big fan of The Wire here, finished all 5 seasons, thinking about watching it all again

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                    All of the internet.
                    Don't bother - I've read it and it's rubbish
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X