• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well....

it looks like England have done it - I can look forward to a quiet night for a change as I have usually loud Aussie neighbours. Well done England.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Why dont you go and have a friendly chat with them, I am sure they will appreciate your words of wisdom.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Have you read the Gospel according to Mary, Chico ?

Comment

What about the gospel according to Shane.... wonder what it would deem an appropriate reaction now!
        Chico, what time is it?

Comment

England have done what? I must have missed hearing about it, whatever it is.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

who gives a flying fu*k what england are doing, there are greater forces at work here, I need answers and I need them now ... - breasts or buttocks ?

Comment

where's that Aussie 'OBL' poster when you need him?

last I heard he was boasting about claiming massive swiss benefits after losing his job, a year after taking on a £600K mortage in Switzerland.

Comment

Its official England have done the business. Cometh the hour ...cometh the team

Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

hmm

Pavarotti seems to have lost a lot of weight.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Praise be to Mr and Mrs Christ

Comment

Working...
                    X