• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No Borders group, Idiotic Ideals

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Borders group, Idiotic Ideals

are these people insane

How many more people do they think this country can support before it turns into a third world slum?

Their Manifesto

DEFEND THE OUTLAW!

Immigration controls should be abolished. People should not be deemed ‘illegal’ because they have fallen foul of an increasingly brutal and repressive system of controls. Why is immigration law different from all other law? Under all other laws it is the act that is illegal, but under immigration law it is the person who is illegal. Those subject to immigration control are dehumanized, are reduced to non-persons, are nobodies. They are the modern outlaw. Like their medieval counterpart they exist outside of the law and outside of the law’s protection. Opposition to immigration controls requires defending all immigration outlaws.

These people need to be culled or shipped of to Nigeria or somewhere else that they'll be appreciated
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    How many more people do they think this country can support before it turns into a third world slum?
    We've already greatly exceeded that number IMO. What concerns me is that we're living in an energy abundance bubble and that our huge population density number won't be sustainable in the near future. We're already reliant on resources from countries less densely populated to provide us with food and energy, and if there were a global crisis the lights would go out, etc. Even now we need to make sure that we can produce things that the rest of the world wants to buy so that we can buy food and energy off them in return. This seems like a dangerous way to live.

The indigenous population appeared to acknowledge the problem by reducing breeding to more sustainable levels, but population growth has again been kick-started by politics. Doomed.

Comment

What he said. We need policies to support the concept of population reduction:-

Ensuring adequate pension contributions

Increasing working life, not just by raising pensionable age but calling a halt to the daft idea that everyone should have higher education, regardless of ability or even the usefullness of the subject.

More flexibility in working and employment. Elderly, women with young kids, those with disabilities etc should have employment where possible but we need to ensure efficiency by getting them into jobs that suit their capabilities. More homeworking, contracting, temp employees would all help. The rigid employment rights enforced by this government are a disaster.

Less welfare and much lower taxes on the lower paid to encourage people to work.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

No border group don't seem to have thought this through or may be they have , dicks??;

It's a mere handful of people who are actually asylum seekers, 99% are economic migrants. Fair enough perhaps, but actually it's not because we don't need them here (there's at least 10 million too many people here) and there isn't a skill shortage despite what lobbyists say.

Example a few yrs ago was when Dawn Primarello of the govt relaxed (or bent over) worker restrictions for off-shore technology people. There was no need to do that and even if there was the odd shortfall of particular IT skills then, they could have given training grants out for UK people.

It's a lot of vested interest plus most politicians are scum and only interested in one thing TOTAL power and their pensions of course.

a little bit harsh, but Labour govt have really made a mess in most areas. The only thing I think where they've helped is introducing the minumum wage, if you know any other areas where they've made a difference plse let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          What he said. We need policies to support the concept of population reduction:-
          Gladiator games every day instead of Coronation Street and Eastenders?

Comment

Originally posted by stillooking View Post
            but Labour govt have really made a mess in most areas. The only thing I think where they've helped is introducing the minumum wage, if you know any other areas where they've made a difference plse let me know.
            WYS except would you really want to be going into a recession with a minimum wage structure in place?
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              WYS except would you really want to be going into a recession with a minimum wage structure in place?
              What wage structure would you prefer in recession?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                dog eat dog, red in tooth and claw and the devil take the hindermost. Thats my wages policy.

fck em, fck em all.

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  In the current climate any wage is good.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    In the current climate any wage is good.
                    thats what I said. are you p1ssed ?

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X