• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bleeding Obvious II

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bleeding Obvious II

Not to be wound up in the other thread has to be this gem from the Times....

Economy shrinks as Britain enters recession

FFS, is Atw working for them?

What is happening to the broadsheets these days? The Telegraph has gone all leftie and the Times has gone sensationalist.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    .. What is happening to the broadsheets these days? The Telegraph has gone all leftie and the Times has gone sensationalist.
    They know their days are numbered, in paper form anyway, as their circulations decline and the average readership age rises inexorably.

Most young people don't bother with papers at all these days, unless it's to grab a copy of Metro to flick through on the way to work.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
      What is happening to the broadsheets these days? The Telegraph has gone all leftie and the Times has gone sensationalist.
      Indeed. Its very hard to get a stimulating read on the train these days.

When Telegraph not in I rotate between times/independent/guardian. Things are getting so bad I might try the DAily Mail....

On second thoughts

Comment

Working...
      X