• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Some people are just plain inconsiderate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people are just plain inconsiderate

I just started a new gig, and was pointed towards an empty desk. Sat down on the chair and it promptly collapsed; not only embarrassing, but painful. One of my work colleagues came over, apologising - she'd noticed that it was a bit dodgy the previous Friday, and so had put it into the corridor to be picked up by the facilities team - as per company procedure. Then some moron permie, with urine stained shoes, had dragged it back. She tried to remonstrate with him, but he just came over all glassy eyed.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I just started a new gig, and was pointed towards an empty desk. Sat down on the chair and it promptly collapsed; not only embarrassing, but painful. One of my work colleagues came over, apologising - she'd noticed that it was a bit dodgy the previous Friday, and so had put it into the corridor to be picked up by the facilities team - as per company procedure. Then some moron permie, with urine stained shoes, had dragged it back. She tried to remonstrate with him, but he just came over all glassy eyed.
    Sounds like an initiation cermoney to me. No doubt it'll be on YouGube soon

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
      Sounds like an initiation cermoney to me. No doubt it'll be on YouGube soon
      Do keep up at the back!
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        Ahem! [apologies]

Comment

Working...
        X