• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

bad day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad day

everything just seems to be going wrong..

where's threaded with his time machine when u need him? i want to go back to this morning and get out the other side of bed..
    Last edited by chef; 27 October 2008, 12:48.
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

what exactly has gone wrong chef?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      what exactly has gone wrong chef?
      He's ran out of coffee
      Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
        He's ran out of coffee
        Looks like he's had enough to me

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          madmadmad

everything just seems to be going wrong..
          including your use of smilies?? I assume you meant...

Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

my own stupid fault

i didnt fully document all the changes i made late last week as i was distracted with other more pressing things, now it's taking me forever to retrace my steps and ensure all its all done.. and that's then uncovered some other bugs not related to my work meaning I now have to find out who is at fault and get them to change it before i can present the work..

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
              where's threaded with his time machine when u need him?
              He's been busy getting married: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...tom-truck.html

Comment

I'm glad that others have a bad day. Not going too well over at HAB Inc either. Nothing specific, just can't get things done.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

not that you really care but rather than ending the day on a bad note..

<wilmslow> at 4:50, the day is looking better, it's actually turned out to be productive and im leaving in 10 mins.. </wilmslow>

Chef

(looking forward to my 2€ 50 bottle of wine, test 2 of "drinkable cheap wine studies")

Comment

I'm off for a £4.50 pint of average beer.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X