• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daily Boom - London will lead the fightback according to Boris

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Boom - London will lead the fightback according to Boris

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...ack/article.do

Boomed, I tell you! Fill yer boots!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

"we mustn't forget that London retains the strengths that propelled it to becoming the world's leading city. We speak English, the modern lingua franca. Our time zone hasn't changed, and 90 per cent of the world still shares some of its working day with us..."

Hear, hear. The voice of reason pours oil on the troubled waters of our capital.

All hail Boris!

He could have added that we have Buckingham Palace and a world-class waxworks... missed a trick, there, I think.

Comment

Londoners can be relied on not to panic in a Crisis
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Now if we could just figure out a way of getting rid of the rest of the country .......
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
          Now if we could just figure out a way of getting rid of the rest of the country .......
          Yeah we need to stop subsidising them ...
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            A medium-sized nuclear blast over Liverpool, Edinburgh, Cardiff & Belfast? Should be a good start...
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              A medium-sized nuclear blast over Liverpool, Edinburgh, Cardiff & Belfast? Should be a good start...
              As long as the prevailing winds are northerly ...
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                Nah, the last thing we need is more refuges.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Don't worry, we're developing a Gaydar weapon. When completed all knob jockeys, connoisseurs of poofery, metrosexuals and shandy drinkers will be instantly eradicated. This will leave no 'male' human lifeforms south of the Watford gap leaving only your sexually frustrated women to experience real men .
                  Last edited by Bagpuss; 27 October 2008, 16:10.
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    Don't worry, we're developing a Gaydar weapon. When completed all knob jockeys, connoisseurs of poofery, metrosexuals and shandy drinkers will be instantly eradicated. This will leave no 'male' human lifeforms south of the Watford gap leaving only your sexually frustrated women to experience real men .
                    I see you have learnt nothing from your experience
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X