• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

All we here is recession, credit crunch and doom...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All we here is recession, credit crunch and doom...

... and yet there appears to be no headline news about job losses, factory closures.

I beginning to think it's all media hype.

Boomed!

PS. I mean hear not here. Have no time to post. Busy busy busy!

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    ... and yet there appears to be no headline news about job losses, factory closures.
    I fear that bit comes next...

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

There are no factories left to close.

Comment

Interestingly no stories about recruitment agencies going bust
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          Interestingly no stories about recruitment agencies going bust
          Quite true. The hair gel and cheap suit sellers are safe for now...
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

next year, next year. first we will have the worst xmas on record and in q2 the firms folding will accelerate. and no indicating either.

Comment

With all these loans and huge mortgages people have to service, the banks will be booming for years to come, as long as Brown can find a way of stopping them going bankrupt. Boomed.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

I beginning to think it's all media hype.

Boomed!

PS. I mean hear not here. Have no time to post. Busy busy busy!
                New Liebour putting a gagging order on them...

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                  next year, next year. first we will have the worst xmas on record and in q2 the firms folding will accelerate. and no indicating either.
                  There won't be anything in the shops to sell. Shipping is sunk! Doomberg
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                  X