• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

car for sale

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car for sale

i have this heap of old junk the girlfriend wants rid of, it's a silver mx5, g reg, gf chef has been thrashing it to bits and every now and again forgot to fill it up with petrol, oil, well any of the liquids really, it's finally on deaths door which you can obviously tell by the amount of smoke it produces..

it's your's for £10 or a few pints.. I thought i'd chance my luck and put it in the local rag for a grand (thought £1k might get a few idiots in to have a look at it).. not much look so far apart from some weedy looking gimp with what I can only think was piss stains on his shoes.. he made the usual "mm ahh" noises as though he knows something about cars, kicked the tyre a bit (must remember to wipe that piss off the tyre) and said he'd be back, i doubt he will but if he does I'll get the gf to seal the deal with a bit of flirting, his social skills are truly none existent..

anyway, any takers, let me know..
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

make sure you warm the car up nicely before he makes his return... that should stop the smoke when he has his second look
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Car

Under no circumstances mention the sting in the tail...
      ---------------------------------------------------
      Recruitment consultants were sent to punish us all!

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        not much look so far apart from some weedy looking gimp with what I can only think was piss stains on his shoes..
        You met Wilmslow then?

EDIT: Didn't see the other thread first! Doh!
        Last edited by Ruprect; 28 October 2008, 16:48.
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Crusoe101 View Post
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by Crusoe101 View Post
            Just in case your confused, i'm selling a car, not a scorpion

HTH
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
            X