• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brand & Ross Sacked by BBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<Placeholder for now>

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

I would like a separate placeholder forum......

Comment

Sached

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
        Sached
        Very good!

The vegetarian option.

Comment

.... not long now, if there is any justice !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I would like a separate placeholder forum......

I think we should have a poll on it....
            "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
              "justice"

This is the BBC, nuLieBore's Pravda, we are talking about.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

There isn't. Even if the talentless gits are fired, they'll pop up somewhere else - that Dick (Richard) Bacon managed it, so did Neil and Christine Hamilton and Lord Archole.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                  There isn't. Even if the talentless gits are fired, they'll pop up somewhere else - that Dick (Richard) Bacon managed it, so did Neil and Christine Hamilton and Lord Archole.

Those guys suffered enormously, the Hamiltons through a total public shaming and bankruptcy, and Archer actually served a two year prison sentence.

Nothing that they do to Brand and Ross will come anywhere close to that, but personally I think the daughter of Sachs should sue both of them for her public shaming.

Comment

Nothing that they do to Brand and Ross will come anywhere close to that, but personally I think the daughter of Sachs should sue both of them for her public shaming.
                    have you actually seen his grand-daughter? linky

I hardly think any embarrassment could top what she does to herself.
                    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Working...
                    X