• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Grace Jones on Jools

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grace Jones on Jools

Embarrasing - sad.

I liked her hat
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Didn't see it. What was embarrassing about it?
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
        Didn't see it. What was embarrassing about it?
        She's trying to do the same act she was doing (?20) years ago. She was never a strong singer so it was the triumph of the visual over the technical (IMHO) now she doesn't have that either.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
          She's trying to do the same act she was doing (?20) years ago. She was never a strong singer so it was the triumph of the visual over the technical (IMHO) now she doesn't have that either.
          A 60 year old woman showing off her legs as if she’s 20, while wearing a salad bowl glued to her head, displaying her complete inability to sing.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

She is one scary looking woman.
            That boy go raaaaaaa
            Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

She's in good shape for her age, but yes it was a bit sad
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                You have obviously never heard the Tom Moulton mix of La Vie En Rose.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  She's in good shape for her age
                  Indeed.

I've done worse.
                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                    Indeed.

I've done worse.
                    Fair point - I've begged unsuccessfully for worse.

Comment

Working...
                    X