• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Emoticon Update

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emoticon Update

Any news, CUK?

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    Any news, CUK?

Can we have an "I f***ed your grandaughter" emoticon?
    Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

i let the ross and brand afair go right over my head. but i idly listened to a bit of it on r4 news yesterday coming into work. i thought that brand had left a message asking if sachs had had carnal knowledge of his own grandaughter. i thought the message was a lewd insest thing and that that was what all the fuss was about (and rightly so). now i see it was a message about brand having done the fxxxing rather than sachs it kinda feels less significant.
      Last edited by DS23; 29 October 2008, 12:50. Reason: hmmm

Comment

Can someone faff with a poll for this and we'll see what the most popular options are, then if there are no ready-to-use emoticons out there I can mock a couple up for the congregation.

Would do the poll myself but I'm so busy I voted in favour of cloning myself the other day. Stupidly busy in fact, with no sign of it letting up for ages.

Boomed and doomed simultaneously.

Thanks clientco for deciding to merge with another LARGE organisation, thus keeping myco in business for a wee while, but on the other hand, 100 page req def documents???? 3 major projects???? Bloody hell.

Comment

This emoticon needs redoing, it looks like some kind of leer or facial impediment.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            Can someone faff with a poll for this and we'll see what the most popular options are, then if there are no ready-to-use emoticons out there I can mock a couple up for the congregation.
            Very kind, rh, but I was thinking / hoping that CUK would broaden the available smilies with a chunkier selection, as per other boards.

I didn't think we would just get a handful of hand-crafted ones.

If so, I'd like a tiny penis, please.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              This emoticon needs redoing, it looks like some kind of leer or facial impediment.
              Hehe. I rather like it.

FaQQ calls it the Cliff Richard smilie.

Comment

If you want to send me some candidate images I'll put them together on a page for review.
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                X