• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brian Peppers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian Peppers

I'm sure I've worked with this guy, he was an Oracle DBA and Linux geek.

It's AtW. Complete with 'tache.
    Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
    You know you'll need us!

Comment

no he was a Lotus notes support guy...............don't they all look like that......................
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

Gentlemen, please. There but for the grace of whatever goes you.

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
          no he was a Lotus notes support guy...............don't they all look like that......................
          They all end up looking like that, they're sad pathetic victims of their circumstances, no sunlight, no girlfriend, no job and no personality. Very much like AtW.

They're more to be pitied than despised. Btw WS, too much self-abuse and you know what's going to happen!!!
          You know you'll need us!

Comment

Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
            They all end up looking like that, they're sad pathetic victims of their circumstances, no sunlight, no girlfriend, no job and no personality. Very much like AtW.
            I will reflect over your words while pissing on your grave, hope you will get lucky to have a marked one....

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              I will reflect over your words while pissing on your grave, hope you will get lucky to have a marked one....
              Too close for comfort there then AtW?

Btw, you'd need a fecking ladder! Shortarse!
              You know you'll need us!

Comment

From Wikipedia

Brian Peppers (born November 1, 1968) is a registered sex offender in Maumee, Ohio. Peppers is noted for having an anomalous congenital facial disfiguration, consistent with Apert's Syndrome or Crouzon's Syndrome. Photographs and YTMNDs of him have been extensively circulated through the Internet since early 2005.

Comment

That man destroys the often stated viewpoint that all sex offenders 'look just like normal people'.

Excuse the lack of depth, but that man is one ODD looking freak.
                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
                    That man destroys the often stated viewpoint that all sex offenders 'look just like normal people'.

Excuse the lack of depth, but that man is one ODD looking freak.
                    Sorry, I've lost track, are we still talking about AtW?
                    You know you'll need us!

Comment

Working...
                    X