• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AtW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AtW

Well I think AtW makes a useful and entertaining presence on this board. He seems a straight talking, decent bloke to me who says what he thinks. You might think what he says is bollox but at least he tells it how he sees it to be.

And at least he's trying to make a go of things with his SKA. Okay, that might turn out to be bollox as well but at least he tried.

AtW, next time I'm up in Birmingham you can buy me a pint.

AtW, every minute spent here is a minute not spent on the SKA. Think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
      AtW, every minute spent here is a minute not spent on the SKA. Think about it.
      What with?
      Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
      You know you'll need us!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
        He seems a straight talking, decent bloke to me who says what he thinks.
        This is an optional luxury in this double-faced backstabbing real world.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          This is an optional luxury in this double-faced backstabbing real world.
          What's up? Bill Gates turned you down? Again?
          Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
          You know you'll need us!

Comment

I agree. Generally a sound chap. But no need to buy me a pint ATw, I never drink with people with moustaches, just send me a cheque for a bottle of vodka.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

He seems a straight talking, decent bloke to me who says what he thinks.
              Of course, all russians do.
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                Of course, all russians do.
                Just like all Italians, eh, Franco?

Comment

Just like all Italians, eh, Franco?
                  the Italians just wet their beaks....
                  SA says;
                  Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  (whatever these are)

Comment

Have to agree with that. Even though the Siberian lad has a strange fetish for guns (whereas I have a fetish for shrubbery and women with hairy knees), he's a decent guy. I'm happy to see a Russian make an honest success of things here.

Alexey, next time I'm in Birmingham, you can pull me off.
                    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
                    X