• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gary's not allowed to touch us

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gary's not allowed to touch us

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...g-dropped.html

It's Ok to still laud M Jackson though on X Factor and the like
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Are you some sort of GG apologist then baggy? I had you pegged as more of a Boy George afficionado!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Are you some sort of GG apologist then baggy? I had you pegged as more of a Boy George afficionado!

I am not a connoisseur of poofery. I just think it's wrong that M Jackson can get away with it i.e. his music is still lauded.
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        I am not a connoisseur of poofery. I just think it's wrong that M Jackson can get away with it i.e. his music is still lauded.
        I heard it was "Glitter" night on X factor this Saturday

Comment

The difference is that MJ was acquitted whereas GG was convicted.
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
            The difference is that MJ was acquitted whereas GG was convicted.

Special hidden rooms with panic buttons, semen found on children's toys, children able to describe birthmarks on his genitalia.

Yes innocent as hell, just like OJ

Comment

Special hidden rooms with panic buttons, semen found on children's toys, children able to describe birthmarks on his genitalia.

Yes innocent as hell, just like OJ
              That's as maybe, but he was, nevertheless, found 'not guilty'.
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

US campaign group Child AbuseWatch.net called for the boycott of all HP products and a public apology.

"The goal was to encourage HP to revise or remove the ad from airplay due to the poor taste and judgment by HP that using the track reflects in the face of our national child sexual abuse crisis," a spokesman for the group said
                The US have a national child sexual abuse crisis? We must stop the airplay of ALL yank music.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                  That's as maybe, but he was, nevertheless, found 'not guilty'.
                  WHS
                  Last edited by Bagpuss; 30 October 2008, 15:45.

Comment

Bagpuss, you may be God like, but don't think you can say things like that in the eyes of the court.

Comment

Working...
                    X