• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anybody here watched...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody here watched...

... Fringe?

http://www.tv.com/fringe/show/75146/...esults;title;1

any good?
    Coffee's for closers

Yeah, it's watchable, at least for the time being...
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
      Yeah, it's watchable, at least for the time being...

Girlie is nice but that is about it.

However, Knight Rider 2008 - AVOID!
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

takes a while to get into it, but its getting there.

Not as good as the x files.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Any other new shows worth checking out now the USA season is back underway?

Already got the usual suspects on my list (in order of favouritism):

Dexter S3
          Californication S2
          Heroes S3 (though watching it on BBC HD via freesat, only a week or so behind the US)
          House S5
          Sarah Connor Chronicles S2

Read a bit about Fringe and it sounds like an X Files ripoff, so not bothered with it yet. Seems JJ Abrahams has lost it since Lost. Alias is my favourite of the stuff he's been involved with so far, and more than just because of Jennifer Garner!
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Season 2 of The Sarah Connor Chronicles is shaping up nicely, just a shame that the US elections seems to be interfering no episode again this week

Lost season 5 isn't back till the new year
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Last nights CSI:NY was good. In fact the whole of the CSI franchise this season has been good.

If you are into 'cop' shows (I'm not) then The Mentalist is so-so, Life is OK, I still like Numb3rs.

On HBO, True Blood is interesting (very adult and not for kids)

On Sci-Fi, I'm having trouble keeping awake with Stargate and Sanctuary. I want Battlestar Galatica to come back as well as Eureka.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I think I got to about season 3 of each of the 3 CSIs before deciding they weren't going anywhere fast. I'm sure I've not missed much! The original one is probably the only one I might catch up with if I get bored enough.
                Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                Feist - I Feel It All
                Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                  However, Knight Rider 2008 - AVOID!
                  LOL thanks for the heads-up.

'Reaper' is a scream. One for the Kevin Smith fans.

Comment

Working...
                  X