• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Plans

What are ye all up to?

Early finish for me today, pub tonight.

Go to see new Bond movie tomorrow

Sunday - Chill!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Friends over tonight, Bond tomorrow, hangover Sunday
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Pub this evening, bike ride tomorrow, big meal tomorrow evening, Sunday roast and the usual lazing about. Only a four day week next week and then off on holiday for 10 days.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

training tonight.
        bonfire display tomorrow
        shopping sunday

Comment

A total riot for me.

Take-away tonight, more house decorating and ordering stuff so I can move back into my f**king house before Christmas, and finish the paperwork for the re-mortgage application. Hurrah!

Comment

avoiding trick or treaters tonight
            going to a charity bazaar tomorrow
            ospreys vs london Irish match sunday
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              shopping sunday
              Shopping? What, with a woman? I think I’d rather spend a rainy day on Blackpool beach drinking lukewarm special brew with the banking insultancy group of Accidenture. Mind you, come to think of it, suicide could be better.

What is it with women? If I go to a shop it’s because I know what I want. I go in, get what I want, pay for it and go home. I’m not going to go to sixteen different shops to see if they have the same thing with a pinstripe or bells on it, or 2 cents cheaper before going back to the first shop and buying what I saw there. I have a life to be getting on with.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                I have a life to be getting on with.
                Exactly, "football manager" isn't going to play itself!

Comment

Dinner and many drinks with friends tonight.
                  Hangover, appointment with a personal trainer (the belly, that is bought and paid for, has to go!) tomorrow afternoon, hot date tomorrow night.
                  Hangover and Bond on Sunday.
                  Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Why the drinking sessions followed by exercise? Not clever!
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X