• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Risk Management courses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Risk Management courses

Seeing that Risk management is the new flavour of the day in our crumbling economy I was just wondering has anybody done a course or is currently doing an online course

If so , if they could pass on the info

Much obliged

Mike Hunt
    A good friend will bail you out of jail but a true friend will be sitting beside you saying that was fcuking class

I’ve done a quick googly-search and they were all Masters degrees; not exactly the quick way to ensure I have an income next year. I guess I’ll just have to rely on all this risk management stuffage needing testers.

I'll be looking again at the weekend though and if I find something I'll post a link.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Top man
      A good friend will bail you out of jail but a true friend will be sitting beside you saying that was fcuking class

Comment

only if its an application......?

Not a process????
        ---------------------------------------------------
        Recruitment consultants were sent to punish us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hunt View Post
          Seeing that Risk management is the new flavour of the day in our crumbling economy I was just wondering has anybody done a course or is currently doing an online course

If so , if they could pass on the info

Much obliged

Mike Hunt
          Mike

I have done risk and governance but alot will depend on it being on your CV and you demonstrating it in interviews. There is no decent Risk course Per Se for IT - but the fundamental is understanding WHAT risk is. This is where 99% people fail....

Comment

Working...
          X