• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Multiple Identities

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Identities

Do you reckon you'd "befriend" the same people on here if they rejoined as different identities?

And would you take offence to the same people over and over again?

People say you can't know someone over the internet, but personally I think you can.
    Some people stand out as c*cks from miles away, whereas other people seem really really lovely.

Odd isn't it?

Is anyone even here still? 4:30 on a Friday?

The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Is anyone even here still?

no....
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
      no....
      I think I bored them with my question...

I kind of bored myself!

ho hum

<taps pen on desk>
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

IMHO the ones that get repeatedly banned are probably twonks in real life as well.

I quite like some of the personalities on here. No idea what they're like in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          IMHO the ones that get repeatedly banned are probably twonks in real life as well.

I quite like some of the personalities on here. No idea what they're like in person.
          Maybe they do not exist in real life. Maybe your best friends here only exist in the interwebbies. How is that for a thought just before the weekend.
          "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

I'm still working; haven't a clue maybe you're all just one person with lots of puppets!
            B00med!

Comment

I thought all posts were by Zeity and the alien collective?
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                I thought all posts were by Zeity and the alien collective?
                Most of them are. There's a little russian fella here as well sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
                  Maybe they do not exist in real life. Maybe your best friends here only exist in the interwebbies. How is that for a thought just before the weekend.
                  I'm just a figment of somebodies imagination and twisted sense of humour
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                    Do you reckon you'd "befriend" the same people on here if they rejoined as different identities?

And would you take offence to the same people over and over again?

People say you can't know someone over the internet, but personally I think you can.
                    Some people stand out as noddys from miles away, whereas other people seem really really lovely.

Odd isn't it?

Is anyone even here still? 4:30 on a Friday?

If you take offence at anything on here... then you stand out as a noddy.

Comment

Working...
                    X