• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flippin’ Septics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flippin’ Septics

Just had an e-mail from someone in NY to say he is arranging a conference call after market has closed, but before I got a chance to give him some abuse two others have beaten me to it and I know for a fact that one on the list has already left for the day to take his little ones trick or treating.

Who in their right mind arranges a meeting on a Friday evening? (Especially, 31 Oct!)
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Just had an e-mail from someone in NY to say he is arranging a conference call after market has closed, but before I got a chance to give him some abuse two others have beaten me to it and I know for a fact that one on the list has already left for the day to take his little ones trick or treating.

Who in their right mind arranges a meeting on a Friday evening? (Especially, 31 Oct!)
    begging
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Septics, ETERMINATE!

oops, there's an X missing

EFEMINATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
        Septics, ETERMINATE!

EFEMINATE!

I am having tr uble with my keyb ard t . the letter " " (between i and p ) is br ken.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Don't show up

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
            Septics, ETERMINATE!

EFEMINATE!

What's a 'septic'? Is it someone who's full of puss!?
            I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Who in their right mind arranges a meeting on an evening?

No-one who does not expect to be billed for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                Who in their right mind arranges a meeting on an evening?

No-one who does not expect to be billed for it.
                The guy was trying to arange it for 4:30pm EDT. One had already left and everyone else wanted to leave early. I wanted to go to the pub earlier than the 9pm I normally can get out.

However, I've managed to do something to upset my guts and after two pints I've had more than enough and came home. It's bloody cold outside which makes me feel even worse. I am feeling cold and poorly .

Admin - we need more smilies/emicons.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Americans are very possibly the stupidest people on the planet.

Comment

Working...
                  X