• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best talk radio and good radio programs.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best talk radio and good radio programs.

LBC , 97.3 has been my friend , they talk 24 hours, mostly crap of course and not a single song.

So which programs do you listen to and why ?

Originally posted by juststarting View Post
    LBC , 97.3 has been my friend , they talk 24 hours, mostly crap of course and not a single song.

Radio 4....couldn't tell you which show I listen to in particular...it's all just talk...which I like
    "His fame rested on solid personal achievements...."

Comment

talkSPORT, most of the shows entertain me. Makes sitting on the M3 on the drive home enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
        talkSPORT, most of the shows entertain me. Makes sitting on the M3 on the drive home enjoyable.
        agree! excellent but Gaunty is an annoying fat bush loving twat who also comes across as a deep routed closest sun reading racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
          agree! excellent but Gaunty is an annoying fat bush loving twat who also comes across as a deep routed closest sun reading racist.
          What do you mean 'comes across'! He is. Makes me laugh how he always goes on about how 'British' he is then goes on to pronounce Jaguar, the car he drives as the american version ie Jag - warrr. Then claims the S*n is a newspaper.

Tit!
          I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by juststarting View Post

For incessant inconsequential twittering drivel, you can't beat Terry Wogan

They had Radio 2 (I think?) burbling away in the background at the hotel during breakfast, and what a load of non-stop carp he talked between music breaks.

Here's a typical nugget of Wogan wisdom "What you can't see can't hurt you".
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
              What do you mean 'comes across'! He is. Makes me laugh how he always goes on about how 'British' he is then goes on to pronounce Jaguar, the car he drives as the american version ie Jag - warrr. Then claims the S*n is a newspaper.

Tit!
              Agree mate - what is really scary is that HE thinks Pres Bush is a GOOD guy lol. It scares me that people like this are on the radio and how he always likes to talk about his wealth and what he has and put other presenters down. If ever there was a presenter that needed a slap on live tv it was him. Hope that day comes soon.

Comment

Working...
              X