• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agents for company formation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agents for company formation

Could anyone give a recommendation for which agent to use to form a company?

There are many of them online, but I hear that some of them are not professionaly operated. As I am a beginner in "going alone", I thought it would be meaningful if you can share your experience with a person like me to avoid scams and troubles for the future entrepreneurs .

How should I chose an agent?
    Who do you recommend?
    Why do you recomment them?

It would be great if you you have used to form your company, and what you thought of them, pros/cons, etc.

For me I would like to form an Irish limited company, and also buy a delaware LLC from my acquaintance.

Thank you for your time!

Working...
X