• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Most Philanthropic thing you've ever done?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on, while you're all feeling so charitable, come on spill the means.

I once put an American 10cents into a collection for an armistice collection. Yeah, 10cents is a lot of money, but I made sure I took 10 poppies to make up for it.

How generous have some other members of the panel been?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

I 'knew' (in the Biblical sense) Atw.

Well, someone had to. I was very, very drunk at the time.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

It wasn't AtW, and you were very very drunk
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I let my wife marry me
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

To quote from Churchill - a gentleman never tells.

Comment

I donated money to the Labour party.

-- Almost anyone knighted or given a peerage in the last 10 years

Comment

I collected stamps as a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

So did Bernie Ecclestone. Though he got his money back as well as what he wanted......

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

It will be a Capital offence for anyone to have donated/loaned the Labour Party any money.
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    To quote from Churchill - a gentleman never tells.
                    WHS.
                    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                    X